"Urdu Shayari Mein Gita" is a book of the collection of urdu verses of the translation of 700 shlokas of Srimad Bhagwat Gita. This translation is done by Late Anwar Ahmad Anwar Jalalpuri. The verses on the Shlokas of the Gita have been composed in a simple language explaining the sankhya yoga and karma yoga theory propounded in Gita. The book has a deep impact on the strengthening of Ganga-Jamuni culture of India and communal harmony and national amity. Bhagwat Gita has a universal character of teaching and no religious or scriptural textbook in the world can claim to be true "Universal Scripture" other than the Divine Song of Gita. The Cult of equanimity preached by Bhagwat Gita sees God everywhere and in everything. This equanimity of Gita upholds religion, believes in existence of God, upholds the principles of truth, universal brotherhood, tolerance and selfless service to humanity (without distinction of community). It has no room for self-interest and aims at Universal welfare and maintenance of divine world, order, and respect for all religions and faiths. The equanimity preached in Bhagwat Gita, is, therefore, a moral force to reckon which can bring about emotional and national integration apart from promoting the cause of world peace and international understanding, more effectively than any other weapon of peace Writer and Editor - Padmashri (Late) Anwar Jalalpuri. Publisher and Copyright - Help U Educational and Charitable Trust, Lucknow.
Publisher : Help U Educational & Charitable Trust
Edition : 1
ISBN : 978-81-935025-4-9
Number of Pages : 280
Binding Type : Ebook , Paperback
Paper Type : Cream Paper(58 GSM)
Language : Hindi
Category : Fiction
Uploaded On : April 28,2018
Shri Anwar Ahmad alias Anwar Jalalpuri was a true genius of various languages. He was a lecturer in English by profession, poet of Urdu by heart and connoisseur of Hindi language.
2. He was born on July 6, 1947 in Jalalpur, Ambedkar Nagar District of Uttar Pradesh. Since childhood, he had a keen interest in poetry & prose which gave him a spirit of literature. Late ShriJalalpuri received his Master of Arts degree in English from the prestigious Aligarh Muslim Univesity, Aligarh, Master of Arts degree in Urdu from Awadh University, Faizabad and AdeebKamil from Jamiya Urdu, Aligarh. He was a lecturer of English literature, N.D. College Jalalpur, Ambedkar Nagar. He established a college named after Mirza Ghalib in Jalalpur. Lucknow is honored to be the host city of his intellectualism. Anwar Jalalpuri is also world famous for his 'Nizamat' which is always appealing to the people who love & admire poetry. He achieved many milestones in establishing himself as one of the legends of Urdu literature.
3. Shri Jalalpuri was Founder/Chairman and Manager of Mirza Ghalib Inter College, Jalalpur, Ambedkar Nagar. He was member/advisor of the editorial board's various literary magazines and founder of AdabiTanzim "Bazm-e Danish Jalalpur". He was also the patron of Help U Educational and Charitable Trust, Lucknow.
4. Shri Jalalpuri has translated all 700 Shlokas of the Bhagavad Geeta into Urdu poetry.Driven by an urge to promote communal & ethnic harmony, and national integration, this initiative is really outstanding. He is of the opinion that "Geeta, Upanishads, and Quran are nothing less than 'human heritage' and they must be preserved at all cost. there is an urgent need to spread the message contained in Geeta among the human beings, irrespective of their religion".
5. Shri Jalalpuri is also credited in translating 30th para of Quran as well as Geetanjali of Tagore into Urdu poetry and also translated famous Persian poet Omer KhaiyyamRubaiyat into Urdu poetry.
6. Shri Jalalpuri participated and conducted mushaira and kavi sammelans at the national and international level during last 40 years of his life. He was writer and composer of about 24 books in Urdu and Devanagari script including Urdu Shayari Mein Geeta. RoshaniKeSafeer, KharePaniyoKaSilsila, Khushbu Ki Rishtedari, JaagtiAankhein are some of his collection of Urdu-Hindi poetry. He was also credited with four books on 'Natiya Shairi'. 'Apni Dharti Apne Log' is a compilation of his work on prose. Many biographies are also credited to his intellectualism. He was also a regular contributor in many leading newspapers & magazines. Dialogues and songs of the serial 'Akbar The Great' on television were penned by him. Anwar Jalalpurican also be seen in the movie 'DedhIshqia',inspite of being the Chairman of the Uttar Pradesh Madarsa Education Board and member of Uttar Pradsesh Haj Committee, Uttar Pradesh Urdu Academy, Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti Urdu-Arabic-Persian University Executive Committee.
7. Shri Jalalpuri was recipient of several awards which include U.P. higest civilian award Yash Bharti 2015-2016, Uttar Pradesh Gaurav Samman 2012, FiraaqSamman 2012, MaatiRatnaSamman, Uttar Pradesh 2011, Award by U.P. State Urdu Academy for Ghazal collection, KhaareyPaaniyonKa Silsila-1985, Honoured by Hindi Sahitya Samman, Prayag, Allahabad 2012, Shehanshah-e-Nizamat award by Bazm-e-adab, Roorkee, Uttarakhand and many more awards and honours by various prestigious organisations in the field of literature.
8. Shri Jalalpuri passed away on January 02, 2018. SHRI ANWAR AHMAD ALIAS ANWAR JALALPURI was conferred upon Padma Shri (POSTHUMOUS).